Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quilt Tops

I finished two quilt tops today. The firs one was part of a quilt along. I am not so sure about this one. I guess I'm not exactly sure what I don't like..... too much going on with it maybe. I am not a huge fan of stars, either, and almost didn't participate in the quilt along when I saw that it was stars. I need to trim some threads, and then it's off to the quilter.
Here's a shot of the whole thing.. but the colors don't seem true in this picture.





Here's a baby quilt top that I finished today also. This one measures approx. 39 x 52 inches. I put it aside for now, but intend to quilt it myself one of these days. I wouldn't say that I love it, but it's ok....
Some fall (Thanksgiving) table runners are in the works for this week.

2 comments:

joe tulips said...

I love both of them. How will you quilt the baby one? Straight lines or diagonal?? The summer quilt along reminds me of mine....I need to go blog about mine.

Mariella said...

I really like the first quilt in this post!! I like the brighter colors...And I do like stars!! Both look great but the first one is my favorite!