Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Checking "Scrap Vomit" off my list of finished quilts

I finished up my Scrap Vomit quilt last Saturday.  I first blogged about it back here.  


I found the tutorial here.  It really was very easy, just a little time consuming.  


This is a wedding gift - for my daughter-in-law's sister.  Both she and her fiance' have been drummers for a number of years..... thankfully I found some drum fabric to include - see it on the back below.  Believe me, fabric with drums on it is hard to find!  :)  Thankfully Julie over at Joe Tulips had some - it was just a fat quarter, and it was a freebie from a Shop Hop last year.  



5 comments:

nicole said...

Looks awesome! I really must do something with all my scraps, this could be a contender :)

Schulz Family said...

visiting from finish it up friday. It looks great. Funny how this pattern is called scrap vomit when it is so cool

Leanne Parsons said...

It looks great! Scrap quilts are so much fun...almost like an I Spy game!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What a great quilt, and what an aocomplishment!

Carla said...

What a fabulous finish! Love the quilting on this too ; )
Popping in from finish it up Friday