Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Fun Birthday gifts












I recently had one of those big, milestone birthday's. I had a great time celebrating, and have decided that being 50 is not so bad..... like I could do anything about it anyhow. I received some wonderful gifts for my birthday, and would like to share a few of them with you... This quilted wall hanging was made by Julie. Right now it's hanging on my dining room wall, but I need to move it into my quilting area. Mr. Small Town got me the Accuquilt Go. It's a lot of fun...... I have been cutting squares and triangles... the die that came with it. I'll show you some of those later... and the cute little shelf sitter that says "quilting" is from a co-worker. It's sitting on my shelf in the dining room, and it just might stay there....

1 comment:

joe tulips said...

Can't wait to see what you GO and make!