Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Random projects from the past few months

I have been keeping busy with projects - working on them in the evening and weekends, as I've still been going to work every day during this pandemic.  Here are some things I've been working on, totally in random order - 
This is a jellyroll race quilt.  It was a jelly roll that I purchased at a quilt show several years ago.  I can't remember the fabric line, or anything about it.  I added the squares.  It was my winter hand quilting project.
This is a quilt I made for a bridal shower gift for my neighbor .  It went together fast, I made it from start to finish in less than a week.  That's the beauty of rag quilts.  They are quick.  The deer heads are appliqued on to random squares.  
The red quilt below is finally at the quilters.  I made this for a graduation gift for my great niece.  She graduated in 2019.  It is similar to Swoon, but it is a free pattern I found online.  When I find it again, I'll link to it!  πŸ˜€


I had a bunch of solid scraps that I purchased at our quilt guild's "trash to cash" a while back.  It was at least last October, maybe longer ago.  I had seen Bonnie Hunter's Bricks and Stepping Stones pattern (free on her blog) and thought it would work well for these scraps.  It's waiting to go to the quilter.
Many more random projects coming to you in the days ahead.  Stay tuned!


4 comments:

joe tulips said...

Love your random projects! You’re getting a lot done!

Karen H said...

Thanks! Slow and steady...

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

You are keeping busy...lots of fun projects! AND some great ones....I have wanted to make the bricks and stones quilt...maybe someday.

Unknown said...

I really like it and I hope there is something new


αžšαž”ៀαž”αž—្αž“ាαž›់មាαž“់αž‡αž›់ onlineg