Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowed In and working on projects

We had a blizzard over the weekend, so it was a good time to stay in and get some projects done. This is a baby quilt I finished for a co-worker. Her baby is due on Christmas Eve, and she doesn't know what she is having. I will take it to work with me tomorrow, and give it to her. The backing is yellow gingham check. Nothing fancy. I am happy with the way it turned out. It measures about 38 inches wide by 50 inches long.

On my "team" at work, 5 out of 26 women are pregnant. 3 of the 5 know the sex of their babies - 2 girls and one boy. The other 2 have opted not to find out.

The tablerunners shown below were shipped off earlier in the week to 2 of my sisters-in-law. Both of them have December birthday's. I have 2 more quilted, and they just need the binding hand sewn.


1 comment:

joe tulips said...

They all look so sweet. I have said this before and I will say it again....your co-workers are so lucky to have you working with them.