Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's been a busy week!

 We've had kind of a crazy week around here.  We left a week ago yesterday to move the middle son to Tennessee.  He goes to school here....

That's Middle Tennessee State University, if you are wondering. 
We rented a UHaul trailer, as you can see, and this is his new home!

We did take time out for a little fun while we were there, and toured the Jack Daniels Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee. 

We got home late Tuesday, just enough time to get caught up on laundry and pack up again for the next trip.

I'll save those pictures for the next post! 

1 comment:

joe tulips said...

At first I thought his new home was the bottom picture...Wow, that is fancier than I thought....then I saw Jack Daniels on the column and realized my mistake.