I finished the overnight bag I was making for my daughter-in-law's birthday. I think I am safe posting it here, as I am pretty sure she doesn't read my blog..... :) (in fact, she might not even know that I have a blog...) It's made from Simplicity 2274. I made one back in October and if you look back through some of my older posts, you can read about it and see the photos.
This one is made in Kate Spain's Fandango. I made one change to the pattern. I used contrasting fabric for both the pockets and the handles. The original pattern has you using the same fabric for both the bag itself and the pockets. I see now that I probably should have centered the flowers on the handle... oh well, maybe next time!
Since I still have quite a bit of this fabric, I might make a coordinating make-up bag to go with it.