Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Painting Today








We are painting the living room today. Diamond Vogel #7472, Turquoise Trick. I didn't realize that was the name of the color, until right now. It's hard to get a picture of the true color. Anyhow, painting and getting ready for this -- the sofa and loveseat, that is. Also a recliner, not pictured! I found a similar ottoman on the Target website - that opens for storage. I am thinking I might need that as well.


Which should be delivered on Tuesday. I am getting excited! My friend Julie is getting this version - also on Tuesday.

1 comment:

joe tulips said...

On my computer, the paint matches the background of your blog! I think it will look absolutely beautiful. My walls will stay off white for now.
This is so much fun!