I got the t shirt quilt back from the quilters earlier this week, and got the binding sewn on. I was planning to bind it in purple, but I didn't have enough. I had a different orange that I hadn't used in the quilt, so I used that for binding.
Here's the back. The colors are off a little, but you get the idea.
I had one extra t shirt, and a few sleeves that I hadn't used. I decided to make 2 pillows to go with the quilt. The pillow are 16 inches square. Here's the front of them...
and here's the backs.
The quilt and pillows are for my daughter-in-law's sister. I hope she's happy with the way they turned out!