Back in July, I blogged about these blocks. If I knew how to put a link here to take you back to that post, I would! It was a really hot and humid day, and the camera lens got fogged over - I called them my hazy pinwheel blocks. Anyhow, these blocks have just been sitting on my sewing table. I trimmed them down so they are all the same size (9 1/2 inches square) and sewed them together. I decided I wanted the quilt to be a little larger, so I added the black & white polka dot border.
I had started sewing inch and a half strips together after I had pieced those blocks. It was sort of an experiment that really didn't work out, as it was really wonky. I cut that down for my outer border. It still needs pressing, and also needs to be sewn onto the quilt, but I think I'll go for it.