Well, I got the binding done on my "Easy Street" quilt earlier this week. Since the sun was out for a little while this afternoon, I decided I should try to get a decent picture of the quilt. I trudged through the snow to the clothesline. It is such a big quilt that it drags on the ground, but at least the ground is covered with a blanket of clean (or at least clean-looking) snow.
So, drum roll please......
This was a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, started late last fall. You can read about it on Bonnie's blog, here. I almost followed her suggested colors...... except I used red instead of lime green. I have to admit, I like it much better out here on the clothesline, where I can stand back and see the whole thing. It looks like a busy mess on my bed.
Here it is again....
The back is nothing too exciting.....
After I had the quilt home from the quilter a few days, I noticed a mistake..... and I was so sure I had all the blocks pieced correctly. Oh well...... no quilt is ever perfect, I guess.
If you look closely, you can see where I circled it in the photo above.
It's also kind of laying in a heap here... which is why the lower left corner of the picture looks funny.
I dug out a UFO today.....the beer quilt for son #1. I am hoping to get the top done over the next few days.
Ok, maybe I'm kind of cheating here, but I since I haven't finished anything else this week, I'm linking this up to Finish it up Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!